12 Comments

Sisterhood of the traveling pants should have a remake called misterhood of the traveling binder

Expand full comment

You have assembled your Council of the Wise*. Now they will advise you in all situations.

*Not Jimmy.

Expand full comment

75% of my brain is usually MST3K and the other 25% is every other song/show/movie/book I've ever consumed. There's a lot of trivia, quotes, and just duuuuumb shit in there. Yay ADHD brain πŸ˜†

Expand full comment
founding

Same hat!

God forbid somebody set me off on Jaws...

Expand full comment

I deeply understand all of this but really felt that last panel.

Expand full comment

My deadname is relatively uncommon (in spelling at least) so I just now learned there’s a character with it lol

Expand full comment

This needs to become a thing

Expand full comment

this is my brain on ADHD

Expand full comment

THE RITZ CRACKERS LINE!!! it hasn't left my brain since I first read it in middle school 😭

Expand full comment

the internet has taken oven my brain as well

Expand full comment

U got me. Always taking good advices from everywhere.

Expand full comment